||Local Flutes for Sale
Local Flutes For Sale
If you are looking for a flute and don't see what you are looking for, visit the fine retailers on our Commercial Sponsors Page.
||Description of flute for sale
||Gemeinhart flute Model 3SHB, NGI head joint Silver-plated body, mechanism and B footprint. French style keys (open-hole) comes with the original Gemeihardt hard shell carying case.
||Yahama piccolo, model YPC-62, grenadilla HJ and body, nickel mechanism, split E, bought in 2009, maintained by Paul Harrington at Flute Arts, cost $3215 new.
||Corvallis, OR (willing to travel for sale)
|| email@example.com or 319-331-0183
||Trevor James Master Series 2 (purchased new in 2005); Similar to current TJ Virtuoso RBO. Solid silver body with silver-plated french keys, open hole, B footjoint, C# trill key, offset G keys. Includes original leather case with velvet lining and outer leather carry case with shoulder strap. All pads are in good condition and there are no large scratches and no dents. Used for 4 years by serious college-level flutist.
||firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-516-4851
||Gorgeous professional Brannen flute; .016" Sterling silver tube and mechanism; Standard Specifications: Brögger MekanikTM, soldered toneholes, B footjoint with gizmo; French Model; Inline G Keys; A-442; Brögger Acoustic; C# Trill; Brannen-Cooper Headjoint - .016" Sterling silver tube and lip plate with 14K Rose gold riser. This flute’s impressive 20 year history includes performances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Royal Festival Hall (London), etc. Just overhauled. Valued over $15K
||503-318-1974 or email@example.com
||Sankyo handmade flute purchased new in 2000 with a beautifully paired handmade sterling Goosman Butterfly Headjoint, all in excellent condition. Sterling body tubing with silver-plated mechanism. Drawn toneholes, French style pointed tone arms, offset G, open holes, c-foot. Silver Sonic model is comparable to today’s model CF-301. Recent overhaul. Includes gig bag and padded Altieri carrying case.
Rules of Use
- Cost to list a flute is $5, payable by card below.
- You don't have to be a member of the Greater Portland Flute Society to use this service, it is open to the general public.
- Commercial flute sales are not allowed, only private sales.
- GPFS does not participate in the sale of any flutes. The web site is for listing only flutes for sale by
- GPFS is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions,
provide escrow services, nor offer "buyer protection" nor "seller certification".
- No photos will be posted on the web page.
- Listings will stay on the web page for about a month. If your flute has not sold and you would like your posting to remain longer, your listing can be extended for free by contacting the webmaster by email. If your flute is sold, please contact the webmaster to have the
- For questions or more information, please contact the GPFS Webmaster.
On-line Flute For Sale Submission Form (You don't have to have a Paypal account, you can pay by card using this link).
You can thwart would-be scammers by following these common-sense rules:
- Deal locally with folks you can meet in person - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid nearly all of the scam attempts online.
- Never wire funds via Western Union, or any other wire service - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
- Fake cashier checks and money orders are common, and banks WILL cash them and then hold you responsible when the fake is discovered weeks later. Never take payment for more than the agreed price and then refund the difference - this is a scam for sure.
- Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.).