The April issue of The Portland Piper, now fully web-based, has just been released. You will now find it from the Members Area of the GPFS website (under the Member Resources tab on the homepage), where you will simply login using your email and password. Once logged in, select The Portland Piper option and you will land on the current issue’s homepage. Just like that! Each month, this homepage will lead the way to the most recent content for members.
- Simply use this homepage to go to the webpages or articles of interest to you this month.
- No more large documents that can be hard to navigate!
- These pages will have content going back a couple years and from this point forward.
- Content is now readily found and easily shared by you.
- All your favorite readership columns of new and old are still here.
Now a fully online publication, it features expanded content through the following readership columns.
- Teaching and Learning – Focused on the teaching and learning of the flute, including contributions from our extraordinary GPFS members.
- Member Profiles - Creating a robust Oregon flute community! Learn more about and from our rich membership talent.
- Inside the GPFS Lending Library – Featuring music reviews and highlights from our librarian and membership about the content of the library.
- Our Flutist Friends – Direction to fluting and learning opportunities in our greater region and worldwide.
- Low Notes - Insightful connections to information and resources focused on low flutes; and,
Members are formally invited and encouraged to provide content forThe Portland Piper. Please send your ideas and requests to Newsletter@gpfs.org.
- We Read – Enriching our musical life through literature with a musical focus.